Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 10:59:54 UTC

Missing aries version in servicemix 4.4.0 and 4.5.0 snapshot

Hello,

when i try to load connector feature system doesn't find aries.version
and transaction feature is not defined.
I have open a jira issue with the fix
number of issue is SM-2144:

Thanks

--Filippo

Re: Missing aries version in servicemix 4.4.0 and 4.5.0 snapshot

Posted by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, but I commit the whole file.
They come from trunk.
To check the fix please make a diff