Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Huawei <li...@live.cn> on 2012/04/05 05:41:48 UTC

How does ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy work ?

Hi,

I'm trying to use ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy but can not quite understand how to
use it.

I'm using queue, there are 3 params that I can define for PrefetchPolicy:

queuePrefetch, queueBrowserPrefetch, inputStreamPrefetch

Actually I don't get the meaning of queueBrowserPrefetch and
inputStreamPrefetch so I do not know how to use it.

I searched a lot but did not get the answers I needed..

Thanks in advance,