Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Vackar <v....@dundee.ac.uk> on 2007/11/12 11:55:11 UTC

Re: RE DOCS for embedding pluto including examples? walkthrough perhaps..

Hi,

Is there a tutorial avialable on how to do this?

Posted by Vackar <v....@dundee.ac.uk>.
Also forgot to ask, so you know which libraries are needed for this to work?

Posted by Vackar <v....@dundee.ac.uk>.
Thanks Ben,

But i'm still unsure about what is the definition of the portal ID is. Is it
the context + portlet name?

Thanks,
Vackar

ben-143 wrote:

> Vackar,
>

>> Is there a tutorial avialable on how to do this?
>
> See: http://portals.apache.org/pluto/faq.html#simple-embed
>
> -- Ben

Re: RE DOCS for embedding pluto including examples? walkthrough perhaps..

Posted by be...@netsos.com.
Vackar,