Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by James McCauley <ja...@ebookers.com> on 2000/10/16 14:30:00 UTC

XMI Serialization; can't find writerFactory

I'm trying to use XMI serialization, my service is deployed fine, and
I've got Xml4j.jar in my classpath after xerces.jar.
But.. I get an odd error on the client side which suggests it can't find
some of the XMI libraries. I'm using Version 3.1.0 of Xml4J but this
should be fine shouldn't it??
Anyone tried this or know which (if any) additional libraries I need.

the error is:

NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/xmi/framework/WriterFactory

any help greatly appreciated.