Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Andrei Ivanov <my...@surfeu.fi> on 2002/07/10 14:35:33 UTC

diffs for org/apache/avalon/cornerstone/blocks/connection/Connection.java

Diffs about: creating of connection handler has to be moved to be inside
internal
ConnectionRunner class. Why? If using resource limiting pool and number of
threads is exceeded it shouldn't create handler at all. Now it creates but
doesn't call handle connection which doesn't make any sense from my point of

Andrei

Re: diffs for org/apache/avalon/cornerstone/blocks/connection/Connection.java

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
At 03:35 PM 7/10/2002 +0300, you wrote:
>Diffs about: creating of connection handler has to be moved to be inside
>internal
>ConnectionRunner class. Why? If using resource limiting pool and number of
>threads is exceeded it shouldn't create handler at all. Now it creates but
>doesn't call handle connection which doesn't make any sense from my point of

Applied - thanks!