Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/09/08 17:55:40 UTC

Re: Tapestry DatePicker Validator Component

Hi,

You may find my Date Picker component in the following thread at
gmane.org http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/3271. I
don't blame you for not finding this thread; the subject is mis-spelled
as DataPicker and to make it worse the search is not finding this thread
even if I provide the query string "DataPicker", very wierd. Anyway,
scroll down to the bottom and you'll find a zip.

Tapestry distribution has a full blown J2EE example, the Virtual
Library. It also has a Workbench example which is a collection
demonstrations of various features. Also I have a very simple newbie
demo at http://myworkspace.sourceforge.net.

Also, the Tapestry user list is very helpful in providing answers so you
may want to raise your questions/concerns there as to why you think
Tapestry makes development a bit harder than other frameworks. I am sure
you will be convinced otherwise.

Regards,
Harish

Posted by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>.
Yeah, what's up with Gmane's searching?  You can't search for two words
together, even when hyphenated and enclosed in quotation marks.  Try searching
for "component-specification" in the tapestry-user list for your daily dose of
frustration!  :-)