Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/07/05 06:59:16 UTC

Autowire and/or CDI support?

I ran into something on the plane today where components were not
being autowired together. I noticed there is no AutowireProcessor (or
couldn't find one anyway).

Is this something in progress or something I should work on?

If this is in progress, will I trip over anyone if I start to explore
support for constructor injection as per the proposal on the wiki?

--
Jeremy

Re: Autowire and/or CDI support?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
On 7/5/06, Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> wrote:
> I've got some patches I need to apply that may fix that. One thing I
> need from you is to call the Connector durng the build phase ;-).
> I've temporarily changed method signatures of loaders to  pass the
> parent through so I can get things like the Monitor property injector
> to work. I'll check my changes in when I get them in shape and then
> we can remove the passing of parent and put it in a recursive
> DeploymentContext where it belongs.

I'd done a little refactoring on the Property processor and had added
one for @Monitor - I hope we don't conflict too badly :-)

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
I've got some patches I need to apply that may fix that. One thing I
need from you is to call the Connector durng the build phase ;-).
I've temporarily changed method signatures of loaders to  pass the
parent through so I can get things like the Monitor property injector
to work. I'll check my changes in when I get them in shape and then
we can remove the passing of parent and put it in a recursive
DeploymentContext where it belongs.

Jim