Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/09/04 01:41:24 UTC

Welcome new committer: Chao Wang

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB
has invited Chao Wang to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

You could get the write-access of our repository by:

(1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org , also an email (anything to your apache email will forwart to this email).
(2) Accept the invitation in github to being a member of the apache group.
(3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (To lighten the third option MFA Status, you need to download Google Authenticator (Google 身份验证器) in your mobile)
(4) Sign in github by Google Authenticator
(5) Clone repository with ssh.

Yours,
The Apache IoTDB PPMC

Re: Re: Welcome new committer: Chao Wang

Posted by "runhuster@foxmail.com" <ru...@foxmail.com>.
Thank you again!

I love the community and I will continuously contribute for it in the future.

Thanks.

Chao Wang
BONC Ltd

From: Haonan Hou