Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Test Last <te...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/29 08:46:42 UTC

Hi. Calcaite help please

Hello

I have been looking through the code and I can not seem to find the
part where the messages come into the server still in protobuf form.
So before it`s parsed by protobufs?
Scala is all a bit new to me so I am not sure what to look for.
I also want to find the position of the code that checks which type of
RPC call is being issued.

Thanks
Tes

Re: Hi. Calcaite help please

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Avatica [1] is used as a HTTP server to serve requests. It talks in
protobuf and JSON with the client. Perhaps dig around Avatica's code to
see if you can find what you're looking for.

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica