Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2016/03/04 20:17:36 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.0.0 (RC5)

Thanks for voting! The vote passes.

The following votes have been cast:

+1 votes: 4

Aljoscha
Till
Ufuk
Stephan

No -1 votes.

I will now release the binaries to the mirrors and the artifacts to maven
central.

Others from the community are working on blog posts for announcing the
release next week (probably Tuesday).
Users can of course start using Flink 1.0.0, but I would suggest that we
wait with making a lot of noise around the release until we updated the
website and have a release announcement in the Flink blog. We also have to
wait until the all mirrors are synced and the artifacts are on Maven
central.