Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "arini.rusda" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 13:44:03 UTC

Where to see the generated sql when retrieving result from view entity?

Hi,
I want to see the generated sql when i'm trying to retrieve data from view
entities, because my view entity didn't show the result i expected when i
want to do some grouping. Someone could tell me how to view the generated
sql? Because i couldn't find it in the ofbiz.log

Thanks in advance

-----
Best Regards,
Arini Rusda
Informatics Department, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology

Re: Where to see the generated sql when retrieving result from view entity?

Posted by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>.
If you are using MySQL, they you may append
&amp;profileSQL=true&amp;maxQuerySizeToLog=4096
to the jdbc-uri for MySQL in entityengine.xml

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> http://markmail.org/message/s57f7znzczb6us6h
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "arini.rusda" <kr...@gmail.com>
>
>  Hi,
>> I want to see the generated sql when i'm trying to retrieve data from view
>> entities, because my view entity didn't show the result i expected when i
>> want to do some grouping. Someone could tell me how to view the generated
>> sql? Because i couldn't find it in the ofbiz.log
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>

>> -----
>> Best Regards,
>> Arini Rusda
>> Informatics Department, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology
>> --

Varun Bhansaly

Re: Where to see the generated sql when retrieving result from view entity?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "arini.rusda" <kr...@gmail.com>