Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 21:26:05 UTC

Re: SCA 2.0, was Re: Next SCA release

>1 - [] Put V2 doc changes in V1 pages and mark them as such
>2 - [] Create SCA Java 1.x/ SCA Java 2.x documentation pages on our current
site wiki
>3 - [] Create separate SCA Java 1.x/ SCA Java 2.x wiki spaces

Option 2 seems reasonable.  Option 3 can be considered in the future if
there is a need.
It would be good to get user's perspective on all this.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
haleh mahbod wrote:
>> 1 - [] Put V2 doc changes in V1 pages and mark them as such
>> 2 - [] Create SCA Java 1.x/ SCA Java 2.x documentation pages on our current
> site wiki
>> 3 - [] Create separate SCA Java 1.x/ SCA Java 2.x wiki spaces
>
> Option 2 seems reasonable.  Option 3 can be considered in the future if
> there is a need.
> It would be good to get user's perspective on all this.

+0.5 for options [1], [2] and maybe [3] later :)

I'm just saying 0.5 as looking at our current docs as I'm not sure about
  how people are planning to change them in 2.0. It's a little difficult
to discuss a process to manage changes without knowing the extent and
nature of the changes :)

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: SCA 2.0, was Re: Next SCA release