Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/19 18:18:52 UTC

Can't login to webUI

All,
   I just installed cloudstack 4.2.1 again, this time using the community RPMs. I still can not login to the webui using the default admin\password combo. Database and all tables seem good etc...
Any ideas??

RE: Can't login to webUI

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.
What OS and version are you using for your management server?

RE: Can't login to webUI

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.
you referring to physical RAM or a setting?

Re: Can't login to webUI

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

RE: Can't login to webUI

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.
The logs say the user "admin" is disabled/locked, but why or how would this account be locked after a fresh install??