Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk> on 2003/02/12 02:19:52 UTC

XSP docs out of sync with logicsheet?

Hi,

I've just been comparing the request docs with the appropriate
request logicsheet, and it looks to me like the documentation doesn't
reflect the true state of things:

src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/xsp/request.xml
	vs.
src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/request.xsl

For example, the docs say xsp-request:get-request-uri but the stylesheet
says xsp-request:get-uri.

Before I go in and hack the docs about and submit a patch, am I right?

Andrew.

Re: XSP docs out of sync with logicsheet?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Andrew Savory wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've just been comparing the request docs with the appropriate
>request logicsheet, and it looks to me like the documentation doesn't
>reflect the true state of things:
>
>src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/xsp/request.xml
>	vs.
>src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/request.xsl

See also src/webapp/docs/samples/xsp/request.xsp - it was in sync with
logicsheet some time ago.

>For example, the docs say xsp-request:get-request-uri but the stylesheet
>says xsp-request:get-uri.

It has something called get-requested-url... Don't remember what it was
about.

Vadim