Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepika Chander <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 06:24:04 UTC

xsi:type

Hi all,

I am basically looking to include xsi:type for the responses made from my
axis2 1.5.1 server. This server had been created from scratch and not from
any WSDL.

Below are my queries

1. Is there a way to add xsi:type to the server responses from axis2 ?
2. If the client had been implemented in one of the older versions of axis
1.2 or 1.3(not axis2) and if xsi:type is not present in the response whether
the client will still be able to proceed(something like is type is not
included,it is assumed to be the default) ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

Reg,
De Chandy.

Re: xsi:type

Posted by Deepika Chander <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could anyone pl. help me with this query..?also pl. let me know if its not
possible to send xsi:type responses in the services that are created from
the scratch and possible only with the WSDL generated service.? ..?

Thanks all.

Reg,
De Chandy.