Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/06/03 14:56:21 UTC

Let's cancel hangout this week, too many people at Hadoop Summit.

Let's pick up next week.

Re: Let's cancel hangout this week, too many people at Hadoop Summit.

Posted by George Chow <ge...@overcoil.com>.
Hey,

I'll get a BoF lunch table if they're available.

George

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 5:56 AM, Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Let's pick up next week.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted." Albert Einstein

Re: Let's cancel hangout this week, too many people at Hadoop Summit.

Posted by George Chow <ge...@overcoil.com>.
Hey,