Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "snambi@gnuranch.com" <sn...@gnuranch.com> on 2007/07/09 03:02:09 UTC

axis2.sh

Hi All

I used "java2wsdl.sh" to create a WSDL file from a java class file and the "$AXIS2_HOME/bin/axis2.sh" script has a bug.

matrix:/otp/software/axis2/1.2/samples/quickstart>

$../../bin/java2wsdl.sh

 Using AXIS2_HOME:   /otp/software/axis2/1.2

 Using JAVA_HOME:       /otp/software/java/jdk1.5.0_02

../../bin/axis2.sh: line 38: [: !=: unary operator expected

The script fails during "test " operation when "$arg" or "$prearg" are null.
Simply double quoting these variables solves this problem.

I have fixed and attached the file with this email.
Hopefully this gets added in the next release.

thanks,

Nambi
http://opentrade.sourceforge.net

Re: axis2.sh

Posted by Stephane Roy <st...@alcatel-lucent.fr>.
snambi@gnuranch.com wrote:

> [...]
>
> The script fails during "test " operation when "$arg" or "$prearg" are null.
> Simply double quoting these variables solves this problem.
>
> I have fixed and attached the file with this email.
> Hopefully this gets added in the next release.

Known problem:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2716

Stephan Roy