Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by ma...@gmail.com, ma...@gmail.com on 2018/10/09 18:25:01 UTC

2.3.34 or 2.5

I'm searching for a higher level description of the difference between struts 2.3.34 and 2.5. Can someone tell me in just a coupe-few sentences? Or point me to some document? I've been looking all over the web and don't see it.
Thanks.

Re: 2.3.34 or 2.5

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
wt., 9 paź 2018 o 21:54 malm434@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> I'm searching for a higher level description of the difference between struts 2.3.34 and 2.5. Can someone tell me in just a coupe-few sentences? Or point me to some document? I've been looking all over the web and don't see it.

Here you have a migration guide, if something is missing please ask
and we will extend it.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2.3+to+2.5+migration

Regards
--