Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 21:45:15 UTC

updating header scripts by ajax

I have a table which has panel  in each row  I am adding to each panel
CometdBehavior  which adds lots  of scripts in the page header,this table
also has ajax pagination,so when I move to the second page the table data is
refreshed so each new panel which gets created for each row also gets the
CometdBehavior  which means new scripts , and this  new scripts  should
replace the old scripts in header , but this is not happening and my cometd
application is failing ,please tell me   how to update the scripts in
header?