Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Zhong Wang <zw...@cornell.edu> on 2016/12/14 15:41:30 UTC

Airavata PGA installation

Hello,

I installed the Airavata PGA program(PHP)  on PHP 5.6.3,  some errors are happened in PHP codes. Do you know which PHP version works for the PGA?

Thanks,

Zhong Wang

Re: Airavata PGA installation

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
You can send the stack errors here or to https://www.hipchat.com/gMDHyN1KM.

From: Zhong Wang <zw...@cornell.edu>
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 10:52 AM
To: "users@airavata.apache.org" <us...@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Airavata PGA installation

Hello Eroma,

Thank you for your reply.

How to submit my problem? I want to send a screen copy to show the call stack?

Best,

Zhong Wang

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhong,

Develop mailing list is also good.
Basically discussions on your issues, queries will help others as well.

Tip: More than a screenshot a copy and pasting of error messages (so its
searchable) will help future users as well.

Thanks,
Eroma

--
Thank You,
Best Regards,

RE: Airavata PGA installation

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhong,

--
Thank You,
Best Regards,

Re: Airavata PGA installation

Posted by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu>.
The problem I ran into with PHP 5.6 is that in this version of PHP, certificates are validated by default, which is a problem for the Airavata API Thrift client. I documented my findings here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1956?focusedCommentId=15626025&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15626025

Thanks,

Marcus

On Dec 14, 2016, at 1:23 PM, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>> wrote:

Sorry I haven’t caught up with hipchat interactions on this topic. If this is resolved, ignore my rants.

While trying to figure out the laravel version upgrade, I have run into issues with PHP 5.6. I do not recollect the exact issues, but if hard to downgrade to 5.4, I will be happy to refresh myself with the issues of current laravel with latest versions of PHP.

Suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.