Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/08 00:57:53 UTC

Re: CSS for Skin not included in generated html output using Trinidad head/Tomahawk 1.1.5 nightly/myfaces 1.1.5 nightly/facelets 1.1.11

Trinidad does not use its filter to insert the CSS.  Instead, you must either
use one of:
  - tr:document instead of HTML/BODY/HEAD (preferred)
  - trh:head instead of HEAD
  - trh:styleSheet if neither of the previous two are possible

-- Adam

Posted by Böhringer Jochen <Jo...@tcc-products.de>.
Hello Adam,

Mea culpa!! Thanks a lot! Added tr:document and it works like a charm:-)

Regards
Jochen