Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Justine Moore <jm...@ordsvy.gov.uk> on 2002/01/03 11:34:38 UTC

Can't download jar files

Hi,

I'm following the instructions for download and configuration of Cactus. I
need to get a load of jar files (cactus.jar etc), but when I follow
instructions for the download link to get the zip file and then unzip, the
code unpacks into sub-directories with separate files, not .jar files.

Am I missing something obvious in the unzip process? (I don't use it very
often)

Cheers,

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk

RE: Can't download jar files

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Justine,

Download the cactus distribution (the
jakarta-cactus-<servletapi>-<version>.zip files) and then unzip it. Then
go to the lib directory and you'll find the 2 cactus jars mentioned on
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/downloads.html

-Vincent