Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by siva <si...@bizruntime.com> on 2020/12/01 17:22:10 UTC

Why does TextQuery failed to find result

Hi All,
I have .Net ClientServerIgnitePersistenceApp v2.7.6 to create Ignite caches
and data loading using DataStreamer.And for TextQuery i am using thick
client here is the cache configuration and Model class details.
*Model class:*Person model class contains both fields marked as
QuerySqlField and QueryTextField.

*TextQuery search sample code:*

*Search Text:*
Person Model class Payload property contains json string.

It's doesn't returning result.How to get search text result from cache?
Please any further details needed let me know.
Thanks.

Re: Why does TextQuery failed to find result

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Ok, I see. Seems I have answered in a different thread.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Unfortunately I can't see any image here. Please provide a link or plain
text.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm really suspicious of how you call GetOrCreateCache in
GetIConstructionCacheStore(string cacheName)

I would expect that it will create a cache without any indexing (i.e. with
no possibility of sql or text queries).

Make sure to always use GetOrCreateCache(cacheName, typeof(ValueType):
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/sql-queries#configuring-sql-indexes-using-attributes

I just don't see how your GetOrCreateCache will work given that the cache
will always be created, and that it's too late to add cache cfgs to client
config once it's already started.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!