Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by iamrakesh <ia...@rediffmail.com> on 2013/03/27 13:46:56 UTC

BgiframeJavaScriptResourceReference in wicket 6.5.0

Hi,

I am trying upgrade wicket library version from 1.4.21 to 6.5.0. I am using
BgiframeJavaScriptResourceReference class and I couldn't find it in the
latest version and couldn't find any text in migration Wiki page!

Is there any replacement for this class?

Regards,
Rakesh.A

Re: BgiframeJavaScriptResourceReference in wicket 6.5.0

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
maybe

http://wiquery.googlecode.com/svn-history/r415/trunk/src/main/java/org/odlabs/wiquery/core/jqueryplugins/BgiframeJavaScriptResourceReference.java

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: BgiframeJavaScriptResourceReference in wicket 6.5.0

Posted by iamrakesh <ia...@rediffmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, it was part of WiQuery library, in latest Wiquery 6.5.0, this class has
been deleted.

Regards,
Rakesh.A

Martin Grigorov-4 wrote