Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by "J. Patrick Bedell" <jp...@infoeng.org> on 2005/06/28 01:30:56 UTC

request for help with Pubscribe NotificationProducer

Hi,
 	Thanks for all your work to create Pubscribe!  I am trying to
create the simplest of test programs with Pubscribe, and I'm having some
difficulties.
 	I am creating a SOAP subscribe message like the one in listing one
below, using the standard Sun Java libraries.  I've deployed my custom
application implementing the NotificationProducer interface, and I am
getting an error (listing two) whenever I try to subscribe to a custom
topic.
 	I've tried to have the AbstractICTPPortService get a Logger and
log to the Tomcat catalina.out, but I am not finding any entry within the
file, and I'm not sure what to do next.
 	Can anyone provide any suggestions, or any pointers to sample
NotificationProducers working with Pubscribe?
 	Thanks!

 	Patrick
 	jpb@infoeng.org