Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Siva Pannier <ps...@TechMahindra.com> on 2008/04/16 07:14:51 UTC

Multiple assertions in a single response assertion page

Hi All,

I had kept a common response assertion page to 5 different Http sampler
requests. I want to evaluate the responses from those 5 requests to
check, whether they have any of the below tags in their XML response,

Either

<severityCode>S</severityCode>

Or

<appnCompText>Success</appnCompText>

How can I implement this in a better way....

Thanks,

Shiv..

Disclaimer:

Re: Multiple assertions in a single response assertion page

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 16/04/2008, Siva Pannier <ps...@techmahindra.com> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>

>  I had kept a common response assertion page to 5 different Http sampler
>  requests. I want to evaluate the responses from those 5 requests to
>  check, whether they have any of the below tags in their XML response,
>

>  Either
>
>  <severityCode>S</severityCode>
>

>  Or
>
>  <appnCompText>Success</appnCompText>

<severityCode>S</severityCode>|<appnCompText>Success</appnCompText>