Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/01 02:22:45 UTC

Re: RC4 plugin:install strange trace

Yes, I noticed this when upgrading to RC4 on a clean box. Seems like
the cache refresh method has a bug in it.

As for installing into plugin.user.dir - I will add a new method to do
somethinng like plugin:install-user in the next release.

- Brett

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:12:20 +0200,
nicolas.chalumeau@arsoe-trelaze.com