Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Deepu <kp...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/27 22:55:46 UTC

Unable to upload updated solr config set

Hi,

I was able to upload solr  configs using solr/admin/configs?action=UPLOAD
api but getting below error when reupload same config set with same.

{

  "responseHeader":{

    "status":400,

    "QTime":51},

  "error":{

    "metadata":[

      "error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException",

      "root-error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException"],

    "msg":"The configuration sampleConfigSet already exists in zookeeper",

    "code":400}}

how we re upload same config with few schema & solr config changes ?

Thanks,

Deepu

Re: Unable to upload updated solr config set

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Until then, you can use

bin/solr zk upconfig….

Best,