Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chetan Chheda <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/01 17:24:52 UTC

Re: User tracking/monitoring

Thanks Tim and Chuck.

Tim,

 Is this something a novice programmer like me can add to our Footer.jsp file? Can you add your recommendation to a code snippet , I would really appreciate it.

Chuck,

Can you tell me more about 2? How would the sessionId be displayed in the page with that method? Can you demonstrate that to me with a small example?

3 wont work as most of the users are business users and designers who are not that savvy.

Thank you so much!
Chetan

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@apache.org>.
Already answered in this thread here: