Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/19 22:13:48 UTC

File/FTP BC and useJBIWrapper

Many of the SMX BCs (SMX-JMS, SMX-Http, SMX-CXF-BC) now provide an option to
wrap the incoming XML payload with a standard JBIWrapper. Would it make
sense to enhance the File, FTP and potentially other BCs to provide similar
support by adding to their definition a boolean useJBIWrapper attribute.
Eventually, I would like to implement SUs on SEs that can rely on the
presence of the JBIWrapper on all messages. I will open a JIRA if you agree
this suggestion makes sense.

- Ron