Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Simon Ratner <si...@proxy.co> on 2017/03/20 19:48:57 UTC

Docker latest is still on newt version 1.0.0-b2

Hi devs,

Just did `docker pull mynewt/newt:latest` and looks like newt is still at
1.0.0-b2. Any plans to switch that over to rc1? Are there changes since b2
that may be incompatible with the rc1 core tree?

Cheers,
simon

Re: Docker latest is still on newt version 1.0.0-b2

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
Hi Simon,

It was just updated. Can you try "docker pull mynewt/newt:latest” again?

thanks,
aditi

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@gmail.com>.
There shouldn\u2019t be an incompatible changes between b2 and rc1 \u2014
we\u2019re actually looking at updating the newt in docker to b2 right now.
  The release just passed incubator vote this weekend :)