Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/13 02:35:42 UTC

JSF Chart Creator released in JSF-COMP

Hi,

I have deployed JSF Chart Creator to jsf-comp project in sourceforge. Both
the distribution - source files are released and can be downloaded from
sourceforge.

Also I have written a doc, it will be helpful hopefully, except the layout
of course:)

You can reach and download the component here;
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsf-comp/

And the doc is here;
http://jsf-comp.sourceforge.net/components/chartcreator/index.html

Regards,

Cagatay Civici,

P.S. Special thanks for Alexander Jesse for helping me out during the
release and documentation periods.

Bad config web.xml > no getscrolling() function in html page

Posted by Adrien FOURES <af...@sigems.fr>.
Hello

I have try to pass to myFaces 1.0.8 to 1.1.1 and with ADF faces ea19,
component works but i have got a problem.
In final html page in navigator i have javascript error, because render
component call javascript function, that is no insert in page, like
getscrolling().

I build my configuration with your web site help and with simple
application, but i don't see where i have wrong, some boby can tell me
what is it wrong with my config , is it the listener in tld that is no
call ??

thanks,

Adrien