Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/28 05:56:17 UTC

Re: 4.1.2 dojo gregorian.js

You can try replacing the default version of "ajaxShellDelegate" given to
the Shell/ScriptIncludes with your own modified version.  (source from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?view=markup
)

Try dropping the locale parameter to djConfig and see if that does the trick
or not.  We can bug the ibm guys about it but I want to be very sure of the
failures before doing that.

On 6/27/07, Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au> wrote:

> Thanks, looks like it missed the 4.1.2 boat :(
>
> andyhot wrote:
> > Additionally, take a look at
> >
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/usersguide/localization.html#localization.accepted-locales
> >

> > It's always a good idea to limit those to the ones your app truly
> > supports
> >
> > andyhot wrote:
> >> I had opened up a jira for this:
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1551
> >>
> >> I'm not exactly sure if there's a way to tell dojo which locales
> >> exist in the server so as not to do those requests...
> >> The only hack i can offer you is to create those 2 classpath entries
> >> yourself, by copying the related files of the parent folder

> exist.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: 4.1.2 dojo gregorian.js

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au>.
Jesse,

I just added:
to my .applicaiton file.

This solves it for me, and is most likely an good improvement for my
application for other reasons.

Thanks, Paul.