Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2004/05/03 17:43:54 UTC

RE: [configuration] JNDIConfiguration

Yeah..  Maybe we should put a /lib..  however, it just seems so icky!  None
of the other commons projects do it that way..

I did get this response:
http://lists.codehaus.org/pipermail/spice-user/2004q2/000003.html, so maybe
I'll point to the directory suggested for now (knowing it will die at
somepoint...)

Eric

http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html#Overriding_Stated_Dependen
cies