Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/17 16:48:41 UTC

Building BSF3 with Maven2 and seperating the APIs into a seperate module from the engine impls

Right now the BSF3 code builds a single bsf3.jar containing both the API and
engine impls, I think it would be good to be able to also have a separate
jar just with the javax.scipt API classes. The engines could then go in one
or more other jars, and there could be a bsf3-all.jar if you want everything
in one jar. Its also easier (for me) to do this type of build stuff with
Maven2 rather than Ant.

I've submitted another patch with these changes in:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BSF-2

   ...ant

Re: Building BSF3 with Maven2 and seperating the APIs into a seperate module from the engine impls

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
Hi ant,

ant elder wrote:
> Right now the BSF3 code builds a single bsf3.jar containing both the
> API and
> engine impls, I think it would be good to be able to also have a separate
> jar just with the javax.scipt API classes. The engines could then go
> in one
> or more other jars, and there could be a bsf3-all.jar if you want
> everything
> in one jar. Its also easier (for me) to do this type of build stuff with
> Maven2 rather than Ant.
>
> I've submitted another patch with these changes in:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BSF-2

*GREAT*!!

---rony