Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Felix Zimmermann <fe...@gmx.de> on 2009/02/20 23:52:22 UTC

Feed indexing with solrindex not working.

Hi,

indexing RSS-Feeds with solrindex does not work. I expect missing special
field-definitions in schema.xml of solr. Could somebody tell me the correct
field-definitions please? In future, it would be the best to put a default
schema.xml into the conf-dir(?)

The "parse-rss" option is not activated, but "feed" is activated in
nutch-site.xml.

Best regards

Felix.

Re: Feed indexing with solrindex not working.

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.
Felix Zimmermann wrote:

> indexing RSS-Feeds with solrindex does not work. I expect missing special
> field-definitions in schema.xml of solr. Could somebody tell me the correct
> field-definitions please? In future, it would be the best to put a default
> schema.xml into the conf-dir(?)

There is an open issue for this
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-699. Please contribute your
findings there.