Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 华仔 <zh...@163.com> on 2013/10/29 05:31:05 UTC

cloudstack database instance uuid and libvirt instance uuid does not match

I would like to get domain infomation throught libvirt jna api. However, the instance uuid in table 'vm_instance' does not match that instance uuid I get from libvirt,which I get by virsh command using 'dumpxml domainname' on that kvm host.
My purpose is to connect to that domain through libvirt api by instance uuid. So far, I can only connect a domain by domain name.
So why are those two uuid different? And how can I do with this?