Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Benoit, Frederick C." <FR...@saic.com> on 2011/01/12 23:35:28 UTC

FOP 1.0 - LengthRangeProperty checkConsistency

I am using StylusStudio which the Xalan processor, FOP 1.0 validation
XSD and FOP 1.0 post-processor to render a PDF.  I've been working my
way through various validation errors over the past few days, but now
I'm stuck on the following error:

org.apache.fop.fo.properties.LengthRangeProperty checkConsistency
SEVERE: forcing opt to min in LengthRange

I have narrowed down the problem to a particular table which includes a
dynamically generated header table column based upon the data count.  I
am now in the process of systematically removing attributes and elements
line-by-line to pin point the problem.  Can someone translate that error
for me, so I may narrow my troubleshooting?

Thanks.

Clay

Re: FOP 1.0 - LengthRangeProperty checkConsistency

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 05:35:28PM -0500, Benoit, Frederick C. wrote:
> I am using StylusStudio which the Xalan processor, FOP 1.0 validation
> XSD and FOP 1.0 post-processor to render a PDF.  I've been working my
> way through various validation errors over the past few days, but now
> I'm stuck on the following error:
>
> org.apache.fop.fo.properties.LengthRangeProperty checkConsistency
> SEVERE: forcing opt to min in LengthRange

You have an optimum value that is less than the minimum value, and
both were set explicitly.

Simon