Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/02/07 15:07:57 UTC

uv3 pre-production versions

I saw that there was a 3.0.0 sdk alpha-2 version in Jira, with no issues - I
deleted that just now in Jira, just to reduce confusion, because there's already
a 3.0.0SDK-beta version, which is where we've been accumulating issues since the
alpha release.

For the next release, it will probably be another alpha, so I plan to rename the
3.0.0SDK-beta to 3.0.0SDK-alpha2 at some point before releasing.

-M

Re: uv3 pre-production versions

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
I'm all for an "alpha-2" in Jira.