Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Daniel Cunha <da...@apache.org> on 2020/01/25 16:00:54 UTC

GERONIMO-6759 - Support for MicroProfile Config 1.4

Hi Folks,

https://github.com/apache/geronimo-config/pull/6

That is the PR with changes to cover MicroProfile 1.4-RC on Geronimo Config.
I really appreciate if someone could put the eyes on it.

Thank you.

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: GERONIMO-6759 - Support for MicroProfile Config 1.4

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Romain,

+1.

I'll review it and procude what you are saying. I see now much better what
you was trying explaining me.
I'll send a update as fast as I can :)

Thank you

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.