Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/02/17 16:52:47 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Trivial Update of "PoweredBy" by DanielWerdermann

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by DanielWerdermann.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=254&rev2=255

    * We use commodity hardware, with 8 cores and 16 GB of RAM per machine

  = O =
+  * [[http://www.optivo.com|optivo]] - Email marketing software
+   * We use Hadoop to aggregate and analyse email campaigns and user interactions.
+   * Developement is based on the github repository.
+
  = P =
   * [[http://parc.com|PARC]] - Used Hadoop to analyze Wikipedia conflicts [[http://asc.parc.googlepages.com/2007-10-28-VAST2007-RevertGraph-Wiki.pdf|paper]].