Posted to user@click.apache.org by tomasz bandura <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/03 05:42:39 UTC

appengine and click.xml mode

Hello,

I noticed a strange behavoiur of application deployed on appengine.

In the local environment I can change the mode to the , for example
'profile' or 'production' mode and it works.
The problem is the application deployed on appengine can works only with
trace and debug mode. Other values cause 'PageNotFound' error.

Unfortunately in logs there aren't any additional information.

What could be wrong?

Regards,
Tomasz

Ps. I use SpringClickServlet to have an access to the services accessible in
app context

*
*

Re: appengine and click.xml mode