Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Thomas Harold <tg...@tgharold.com> on 2006/10/16 23:09:40 UTC

WebDAV, Mapped Drive and multiple repositories

So I'm trying to figure out some things with WebDAV and whether or not
going with multiple repositories is going to be a help or a hindrance.

If we have the following repositories and we're going to map them on the
WebDAV server as listed, am I going to run into issues mapping drives in
Windows or attaching via OS X?

/var/svn/repo-a  --> //servername/a/
/var/svn/repo-b-1 --> //servername/b/1/
/var/svn/repo-b-2 --> //servername/b/2/
/var/svn/repo-c --> //servername/c/

If we attempt to map the drive to the root folder on //servername/, are
things going to work for us?  We want things to show up as:

R:\A\
R:\B\1\
R:\B\2\
R:\C\

Where the different folders pull from different repositories.