Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/20 23:57:57 UTC

Pending Karaf 2.1.0 RC #2

Hi All,

Part of the fun of coding by the sea is enjoying the local
environment, unfortunately it also means storms... currently I'm
dealing with Hurricane Igor :(  My power and internet connections have
become increasingly unsteady (even though I have a proper UPS setup
the rest of the local infrastructure is not doing well - internet
connection drops) such that I worry if I try to cut a release
candidate and have the connections drop / power out mid transfer/tag.
So I'd like to delay my release work until after the storm has passed
or pass the baton to another person interested in performing the
release.

Igor to pound NL:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2010/09/20/igor-hurricane-nl-ns-920.html

Environment Canada Warning:
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?nl21

Cheers,
Jamie

http://icodebythesea.blogspot.com

Re: Pending Karaf 2.1.0 RC #2

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Aye!  Batten down the hatches!  Good luck and see you on the other side  :-)

Chris

--
Chris Custine
FuseSource :: http://fusesource.com