Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/07/26 14:24:55 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release

Hi everyone,

I submit Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release to your vote.

This release includes a fix about transaction.xml schemaLocation and a
fix about thread.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12343293

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1199/

Staging Dist Repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aries/transaction-blueprint/

Git tag:
org.apache.aries.transaction.blueprint-2.3.0

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, do you consider this as a release blocker ?

If yes, I will cancel this vote and I will fix the headers before
resubmitting the release to vote.

Regards
JB

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
+1

Ray

--
*Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Dominik,

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

I've checked 2.3.0 with https://github.com/apache/aries-jpa/pull/10
(updating it first) and it works exactly as I wanted.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 26 lip 2021 o 18:58 Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi everyone,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Grzegorz Grzybek, Dominik Przybysz, JB Onofré
+1 (non binding): Romain Manni-Bucau

I'm updating Jira and I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB