Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by jxs <jx...@126.com> on 2017/11/15 02:21:37 UTC

Question about using dedicated EC2 server with EMR cluster

When using dedicated client node on EC2, should I configure kylin with the same:
kylin.env.hdfs-working-dir = s3://our-emr/kylin/
kylin.storage.hbase.cluster-fs = s3://our-emr

Should the kylin.server.mode be "query" ?

Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Question about using dedicated EC2 server with EMR cluster

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
You're welcome!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re:Re: Re: Question about using dedicated EC2 server with EMR cluster

Posted by jxs <jx...@126.com>.
Get it, quite clear, thank you.

[...]

Avenida de Brasil, 17, Planta 16.28020        Madrid

Fijo: 91.788.34.10

--

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

--

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Re: Question about using dedicated EC2 server with EMR cluster

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re:Re: Question about using dedicated EC2 server with EMR cluster

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Question about using dedicated EC2 server with EMR cluster

Posted by Roberto Tardío <ro...@stratebi.com>.
Hi Jxs,