Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sully <st...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/20 05:50:49 UTC

Errors cause blank document instead of error message

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with a subsitemap of mine...

if I access a pipeline which exists and there are no
errors anywhere in the execution of that pipeline then
it works perfectly.

however if there is an error anywhere in the execution of the pipeline
then it returns an empty document (0 bytes).

I have an error handler in the pipeline as follows, however I have
exactly the same output without it.

<map:handle-errors>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:handle-errors>

If I access pipelines in my root (is that the proper term?) sitemap
which have errors then they display the errors as per the default error
stylesheet (ones without errors display fine).

the mounting pipeline in the root sitemap is:

<map:match pattern="preview/*/**">
     <map:mount uri-prefix="preview/{1}/" src="preview/{1}/sitemap.xmap"/>
</map:match>

(removing the sitemap.xmap from in there doesn't change anything)

I haven't been able to see anything in the logs (though that may well be
because of my lack of knowledge about logging).

any help greatly appreciated.

Solution: Errors cause blank document instead of error message

Posted by Sully <st...@yahoo.com>.
rebuilding using clean checkout of head has fixed my problem.