Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Garrett Meiers <gm...@consulnix.com> on 2002/02/04 17:45:38 UTC

Multiple Secure Sites?

I'm having troubles setting up multiple secure sites.. I'm sure it's just
configuration problem.. But I do remember seeing some information somewhere
(may have been outdated) saying that you could not have multiple "virtual" ssl
sites.

Is this the case?  Or has things evolved enough to allow that.

Sorry if this is a newbie question or if I missed the answer somewhere.

Garrett

--
Garrett Meiers