Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2013/06/10 11:42:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release ACE version 1.0.0

The source code of Apache ACE version 1.0.0 is available, along with an archive containing all dependencies and a binary release for convenience. They can all be found in our staging area here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ace/

Please vote to approve this release:

[  ] +1 Approve the release
[  ] -1 Veto the release (please motivate)

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 1.0.0

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 1.0.0

Posted by Angelo van der Sijpt <an...@luminis.eu>.
+1

I played around with the binary release, which looks awesome and works fine, and the source release.
The source release could use a note in the README on downloading the dependencies (I fell into that :) ).

Great work!

Angelo

>>> http://twitter.com/karlpauls
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/karlpauls

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
np

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/karlpauls
http://www.linkedin.com/in/karlpauls
https://profiles.google.com/karlpauls

Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 1.0.0

Posted by ch...@cvogel.com.
+1

​

Cheers,

Christian

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Marcel Offermans
<ma...@luminis.nl> wrote:
> The source code of Apache ACE version 1.0.0 is available, along with an archive containing all dependencies and a binary release for convenience. They can all be found in our staging area here:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ace/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [  ] +1 Approve the release
> [  ] -1 Veto the release (please motivate)

+1

I checked sigs/checksums, license, notice, readme, full builld and
basic operations of the bin artifacts.

Notes:

The sigs can be checked using the keys from Felix [0]  (ACE-360/ACE-361)
Found 2 empty READMEs which I logged under (ACE-362/ACE-363)

grz
Bram

[0] http://www.apache.org/dist/felix/KEYS

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 1.0.0

Posted by Paul Bakker <pa...@luminis.eu>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ACE version 1.0.0

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
The vote has passed/failed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Karl Pauls, Angelo van der Sijpt, Marcel Offermans
+1 (non-binding): Bram de Kruijff, Jan Willem Janssen, Paul Bakker, Christian Vogel
-1: none

I will now start promoting the artifacts to their proper location. After giving the mirrors some time to replicate the release, I will announce the release.

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1

Greetings, Marcel