Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ar...@SunGardEBS.com on 2002/08/09 17:49:16 UTC

Webservices - EJB the service provider.

I am trying to access my EJB deployed in JBOSS as my service provider.I
have wsdd file which specifies  EJB as the service provider.I am using some
of my own beans as input and output parameters for this webservice.In wsdd
if I don't  provide bean mapping then I get a wsdl, which has errors like

targetNamespace entry in the following line should have been
com.sungard.omniconnect.framework.Posssible reason for the error is that I
have not provided any bean  mapping fo rthe custom beans .But  if I provide
the bean mapping in the wsdd then my wsdl  does'nt have any details(not
even erroneous once) about the beans.Any clue why this erratic starnge
behaviour....?
 - <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" targetNamespace="
http://framework.omniconnect.sungard.com">

contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the